Over the past few years, personalization has become very critical for a brand’s digital strategy. No brand could ever succeed if it fails to meet the expectations of customers. Considering this, Salesforce has brought some new Marketing Cloud features that would give your brand the power of personalization.
According to the report of State of the Connected Customer, 73% of customers these days look for companies that could understand their unique expectations and needs.
As the competition becomes more intense, marketers have to keep working with strategies that could connect with customers. The good news here is that marketers these days have more data and better technology that could be used to create better experiences.
Marketing Cloud Features for Personalization
To make your marketing effort more productive, Salesforce has come up with new features in the latest Marketing Cloud release that will help you personalize your marketing strategy.
Let’s have a look at these features.
1. What-if Analyze for Einstein Engagement Frequency
There are chances that we don’t know if our customers are feeling fatigued due to so many emails and messages. That’s where the new ‘What-if’ analyzer for Einstein Engagement Frequency will help to predict the engagement for your next email.
The feature will help you to:
- Identify the number of emails you should send for a campaign
- Minimize email fatigue at customers’ end
- Understand how your messages are affecting engagement over time
2. Customer Data Platform
With the new release, you can now use richer customer information and use their preferred channels to reach customers with the help of Marketing Cloud’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) updates.
You achieve better personalization with the CDP updates by:
- Easily augmenting the variety and volume of data for sharing it with Marketing Cloud engagement systems
- Seamlessly connecting data between marketing and non-marketing systems
- Driving personalized mobile messages by activating data from the Customer Data Platform to Mobile Push contact points
3. Database Exports
Customers these days are using enterprise database software to maintain data. This is because marketing data is relatively siloed and complicated, so teams have to make it more accessible throughout the company.
That’s where Database Exports can help as it can:
- Automate the export of clean data from the marketing team into your organization’s database
- Easily make marketing data available to other departments
- Back up the data with an audit-proof system of all enterprise data
4. Triggered Campaign Messages
You can combine the personalization of the Marketing Cloud with the outbound communication engine of Journey Builder with Triggered Campaign Messages.
This feature can help you reengage customers on their preferred channel. You can use the feature to:
- Trigger a mobile message, email, push notification, or the next offer based on the customer’s behavior
- Track the time an individual spends on your website
- Utilize powerful artificial intelligence and real-time segmentation to deliver relevant experiences that can successfully inspire customers to take action as a response to the campaign.
Enable These New Marketing Cloud Features in your Company
Leveraging these new Marketing Cloud features can change the game for marketers, helping to create more personalized campaigns that could bring in better results.
Make sure you hire a trusted Marketing Cloud developer who can explain all these features and other updates well and implement the same to level up your marketing game.