For 360 Degree Cloud Salesforce Services:
When a client opts for our services, their purchase is covered by our refund policy. However, refund is initiated only when the client:
- Has been mistakenly overcharged or subjected to a billing error that results in overpricing in the invoice, or
- Has erroneously paid more than the billing amount.
For 360 Degree Cloud Salesforce Apps:
Refunds may be available for purchases on 360 SMS App, 360 Merge Duplicate App, 360 Verify The Email App only if:
- The client has mistakenly credited the discount amount, or
- The client doesn’t wish to use excess balance (for SMS App)
- The purchased app wasn’t delivered, doesn’t work, or isn’t what you expected.
To request a refund, simply contact us with the purchase details within thirty (14) days of purchase. Please include the order number (sent via email after ordering) and the refund is processed within 7 working days. Optionally tell us why the refund request has been initiated.– we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.